Monday, January 19, 2009

Day 12

The epitomy of a fashion faux pas? Perhaps... but she picked it out herself, so who am I to interfere. Purple dress, light blue with flowers leggings, bright fuchsia striped socks, polkadot All Stars, bright green sweatshirt, and a gingerbread bow. Classic.
This is I, Ps bestest friend. The two of them are adorable together, and would be attached at the hip all the time if we parents let them. They're hilarious too, always running around outside, laughing hysterically. I'm glad that P has such a cute buddy, and that his parents rock too.
J, sunning his toes at the park. It's been really warm for January, so he's taking full advantage of it. Can't blame him, that sun feels gooooood.



2 comments:

kate bentley said...

Mercy's outfit rules. Seriously, it looks like something I'd pick out for myself. She's artistic. =]

Anonymous said...

oooh, if I could find some of your photos from childhood, we'd see where M gets her fashion sense from (and don't you DARE mention my Afro)