Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 15

M and fish #4 (he's right above the blue rocks towards the left end of the photo). We got her 4 fish for her birthday in August, and this fish was the last one swimming. She wasn't a very involved fish owner, but she did like to see the fish swimming around and liked to feed him every so often. Sadly, fish #4 passed away shortly after this photo was taken. I knew I shouldn't have changed the water... No new fishies yet, maybe later. And something very durable.

P and papa. P was enchanted with papa's reading and voices for the Cars book, and had him read it a few times.
J with his namesake, his papa. J's middle name is after my stepdad Richard, because middle names are family names with us, and I wanted a way to honor all that he has done and been for my mum and I, and now my own family. His strength and faith are something I hope J models himself after, and I hope J always knows he can go to his papa for anything big or small... especially the nasty math problems that I'll be no help with in high school.

No comments: