Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 31

Super Bowl Sunday!
M wired by the end of the night. Daddy and our friend Tim didn't help her get calmed down by the two of them jumping on the couch with the Cards late in the 4th quarter touchdown... too bad the Steelers still won...
Really wierd photo of P, I know. But I was trying to get a photo of his top gums. See the nice cut he somehow got on it? Yeah, NO idea how he hit the couch and did that. Lots of blood from it though, and right before everyone came over. Poor boy was so upset, but a cold damp cloth help stop the blood, and within minutes he and Isaac were running around playing with Thomas.
Poor J was wiped out from all the noise and playing. I love it when he falls asleep in my arms, he rarely does it anymore. It's the biggest thing I miss about him getting so big...

No comments: